Tuesday, November 11, 2014

8, 7, 6

Ok Mitch,
Now it's my turn to say my three memories of you........

First off

1. Barf dip
I can still remember the first time you offered me this weird concoction. The first thing that came to my mind was disgusting! Can't quite remember how you persuaded me to even take a bite. Now I have to admit even though your attempts as a Chef might not always look the most appealing they sure are good!

2. Beating you at racquetball and finally earning a steak dinner
So the first time I ever meet you, Rachel had mentioned that you were pretty good at racketball. So when offered to play against you at the BYU athletics gym I was happy to have the opportunity to beat her old man. Well... Several years later and an off game for you and a great one for me I was finally able to earn that promised steak dinner for beating you at racketball.

3. Having the opportunity of working with you.
Mitch I feel very blessed that I had the opportunity to work with you and to get to know you on such a personal level. You were an excellent teacher of my "owning a business 101 class". Your faith and trust in me boosted my own confidence. You were there with a listening ear ready to give advice and then go to bat for me when I needed it. You taught me many valuable lessons that I continue to use in my career! Thanks!

Happy Birthday Old Man,
Give it a few more years and I might be able to beat you at racketball again, but then I might have to put your part of the steak dinner in a blender for you to swallow!

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment